- You are a public or school librarian or teacher passionate about beginning readers.
- You have served on a beginning reader award committee (Geisel, Maryland Blue Crab, etc.) or a best books committee that included beginning readers.
- You are interested in digging into the Geisel Award criteria.
If one or more of these statements applies to you, we encourage you to consider guest blogging for us.
- Your name Position/Organization
- If you’re a school or public librarian or teacher
- Why you’d be an excellent guest contributor
- Tell us at least 3 beginning reader titles (already or soon to be published in 2018) and/or topics that you’d like to blog about